The field proven BRAMOR C4EYE UAS line is appropriate for operations where real-time or near real time video observation and surveillance capability is of utmost importance. With an endurance of up to 3 hours, a standard data and payload link of 40 km, or the optional MANET / MIMO digital communications capabilities.
Non-Governmental and private organizations and sovereign actors alike use the C4EYE UAS for a myriad of applications such as Search and Rescue, wildfire containment and mitigation, convoy and transportation support, perimeter monitoring, environmental monitoring, anti-poaching, wildlife observation and research and ice floe dynamics. A myriad of other sensors, options and communications reach extensions are available on these systems.
“We have put this machines through their paces in battle zone conditions and the MOD has decided that this will be the UAS of choice for future procurement.”
A SOVEREIGN C4EYE OPERATOR IN EUROPE
The system is suitable both for civilian and military situational awareness use, such as remote infrastructure control, various types of ISR missions, real time urban and low intensity conflict zone surveillance and management, wildfire monitoring, etc..
The vehicle is comprised of a blended wing body modular airframe, with the emphasis on the smallest possible takeoff weight, advanced aerodynamics, electric propulsion, completely autonomous operation, endurance, turbulent air penetration and stability, ergonomic and user friendly ground control station, durability and mobility. The airframe is made of advanced composite materials (Kevlar/Carbon/Vectran) that provide a high level of survivability and no radar signature.
The stabilized C-Astral EYE family of gimbals provides electro optical CCD and state of the art un-cooled micro-bolometer based thermal imaging capabilities with the optional laser illuminator.
The system consists of the air vehicle with a EYE-X sensor, a foldable portable takeoff catapult and rugged ground control station. The system is highly mobile and fits into a MILSPEC, rain resistant backpack with the GCS embedded industry standard rugged package and is designed for fast deployment, flight ready in less than five minutes. It can be safely operated by single operator/pilot in command.
Basic C4EYE system package consists of:
- Up to 3h endurance
- Flight range up to 150 km
- Video/Datalink range up to 40 km
- No radar signature
- 100% autonomous
- Wind resistant up to 30 knots
- In-flight waypoint management
- Camera, Altitude, and Target prosecution guidance modes
- Carbon / KevlarTM / VectranTM Construction
- Simple flight planning
- One or Two person operation
- Catapult takeoff
- Accurate Parachute Landing in a 30mx30m zone
- Convoy following capability
- Robust fail-safe system for maximum safety
- Flight ready in less than 5 min
- Ability to track, Geo-register or Lock targents
- AN/PVS-7B/D, AN/PVS-14 and AN/AVS-9 compatible IR optional beacons
- Wildfire management
- Long rage (30km) real time situational awareness
- Search and rescue
- Infrastructure control
- Woods and landscape management
- Ecological monitoring and sensing
- Flood monitoring
- Civil defense
- Fire control
- Over the hill observation
- Night surveillance
- Classical ISR
- Convoy following
- Moving target detection and tracking
- Low intensity conflict zone control
- Battlefield management